Friday, August 28, 2015

Peter Jackson task 2. Week 6

I am blogging this because it was the best task I have ever done in my life.

We are learning about Peter Jackson. He is a director. Peter Jackson has made Lord of the Rings, Bad Taste, The Hobbit, King Kong, The Lovely Bones and The Adventure of .



Extra Research for My Report On Peter Jackson
WALT LOCATE and SUMMARISE IDEAS
Websites / Books
(put link)     (title / author)
Questions (What I want to find out)
Notes











How many oscars has PJ won ?
who vedoes hem ?
when was he born ?
how did he became sir peter jackson ?
what is mother's name ?
what is peter jackson first move?
Does he  any kid's ?
Peter jackson has won 11 Oscar awards
Peter jackson’s witf videos him
Jackson was born on halloween 31 october 1961.
He became sir peter jackson by the Queen
His mum name is Joan Ruck.
His first movie is the bad taste
He has a Daughter and  a son named bill and kate.de


FullSizeRender.jpg

2 comments: