Monday, July 31, 2017

week 7 : first time driving a motor bike and four wheeler

First time driving a motor bike



saturday 31/915/

Colen my friends dad came to my house to pick up something. He ask it I could go to a cafe with my friend Michele with his sister and brother. I got a banana smoothie and some chips. Michele got a brownie after that we went to Michele house and got out the motor bike and the four wheeler Michelle went on the  the motor bike and hunter Michele brother went on the four wheeler I had to wait until they were done I went on the motor bike first and I went to a little grass coldersack and there was a  dark moten I drove up it and  I got my back wheel stake Colen had to come and get me out. the motor bike went SO!!! fast that I crashed into A lot of boshes

No comments:

Post a Comment