This PBL blog post
It has my reflection and some photos below. have look and a great life. Come on go down GO DOWN GO DOWN.
OLYMPIC PBL REFLECTION
Project Topic: Minecraft stadium
Photo/Screenshot of Project (insert below)
Finish these starters:
- Something I enjoyed about my project was that it was on minecraft because I am a minecrafter.
- The most challenging thing about my project was choosing because I was doing it about popsicle sticks then lego and now minecraft.
- The main skill I got better at was using my managing my distraction I got better at it by everyone look at me.
- Something interesting I learnt was that it was hard to make the stadium.
- What I would most like to change about my project is the running track that is uneven because all the other corners are 6 blocks and the corner that is uneven is only 2.
- I would like to do my next PBL about a movie.
Choose three learning muscles and explain how you used them during your PBL.
Managing my distractions because everyone was looking at me.
Absorbed on getting stuck into my leaning.
Perseverance when I was bored I carried on.
Create a Description of Your Project
This needs to have either video or audio. You can use any app you like. Include a link here. You will embed it as part of your Reflection PBL Blog Post.