Wednesday, September 21, 2016

week: 9 PBL blog post

This PBL blog post 


It has my reflection and some photos below. have look and a great life. Come on go down GO DOWN GO DOWN.

OLYMPIC PBL REFLECTION
Project Topic: Minecraft stadium


Photo/Screenshot of Project (insert below)
IMG_0976.JPGIMG_0977.JPG


Finish these starters:
  • Something I enjoyed about my project was that it was on minecraft  because I am a minecrafter.


  • The most challenging thing about my project was choosing because I was doing it about popsicle  sticks  then lego and now minecraft.


  • The main skill I got better at was using my managing my distraction I got better at it by everyone look at me.


  • Something interesting I learnt was that it was hard to make the stadium.                        


  • What I would most like to change about my project is the running track that is uneven because all the other corners  are 6 blocks and the corner that is uneven is only 2.


  • I would like to do my next PBL about a movie.


Choose three learning muscles and explain how you used them during your PBL.


Managing my distractions because everyone was looking at me.
Absorbed on getting stuck into my leaning.
Perseverance when I was bored I carried on.


Create a Description of Your Project
This needs to have either video or audio. You can use any app you like. Include a link here. You will embed it as part of your Reflection PBL Blog Post.











4 comments:

  1. well done Oscar J cool Olympic stadium keep up the great work :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. amazing Olympic stadium Oscar it looks really big in the pics keep it up

    ReplyDelete
  3. amazing Olympic stadium Oscar looks really hard to build great job

    ReplyDelete
  4. well done Oscar J you are doing well in your learning keep up the good work

    ReplyDelete