Hi bloggers welcome black To other blog post
This blog Is about my colour poem Hope You Enjoy!
I am blogging this because I enjoyed doing it. When I knew that we were going to be doing it I thought YES I LOVE POEMS!
WALT to use descriptive language to help create an image (picture) in our reader's head
- Use adjectives to describe the noun
- Use adverbs to describe the verb (describe how the action is happening)
- Use a range of verbs to explain what is happening
- Use a range of nouns that help us identify with a colour
Black is the Colour of…….
- A wicked witch zooming dangerously from castle to castle in search of potions
- A lazy cat waiting patiently by the roaring fire for its night-time feed
- A majestic panther stalking its prey tactfully through the dense forest
- A piece of licorice inviting me to sneak it from the brightly coloured box
Red is the colour of ……..
- Slippery lipstick running down my face
- A bright red Ferrari zooming fast in the race
- Blood running down my foot, puddling on the ground
- A rotten strawberry smelling like cheese
- The sweet juicy raspberry dripping from my mouth as I bite into it
- A juicy watermelon inviting me to chomp on it
- The courageous vampire biting into a man’s fresh skin squirting blood
White is the color of
- Peel p45(car)
The colour White
- The White boat has made it across The White Antarctica loudly
- The White peel p45 (car) that Jeremy Clarkson drove and has team top gear
- The White house has survived the cyclone Pam some people happily living thoue it.
- The White button made people happily live forever.
- The White dog not living happily throw his life.
- The White cat not living happily throw its life.
The colour black
- Black Lamborghini loudly making its way across the
- Zorua making its way happily to its trainer
- Obsidian waiting happily to be mind.
- Lahahs zooming down the volcano lazily.