Thursday, March 31, 2016

week 8 : IPROUD

I am proud of this because this took a long time to make and I love long tasks.


My biggest challenge was figuring what to say.


My Best Learning


This is my Camp letter
15 March 2015


207 Poplar Place                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      
Hastings
                                 
Dear Colin Barriff


Screenshot 2016-03-15 at 09.37.04.pngThank you for amazing Parent  Thank you  for taking time off work and  for coming on camp. It was great having you on camp.  The best part of having you on camp was that you came down to the bamboo forest  every time. You were very nice and helpful.


My favourite part was the skipping challenge because you were proud of me, it was the best. I loved the delicious sausages you made at the swimming pool. You were so nice and the best at camp.


Thank you for doing the dishes at camp! I bet you enjoyed that job.


Many thanks Oscar.



1 comment:

  1. amazing letter oscar and i hope colin barriff likes it too

    ReplyDelete