Friday, May 8, 2015

week 3 - james and the Giant peach



I am blogging this because I like Roald Dahl.
We were learning to make connections
James and
the Giant Peach


The following task is for you to think deeply about. Think about the connections you have made to the story of James and the Giant Peach. It may be the life James had when he lived with his Aunts, or maybe how brave he was when they set off sail on the peach.


I made a connection from the story to myself when… I went on a plane when I was younger and it was so much fun. I was a lot younger.

This story reminds me of something I have seen/read/heard before when…I have a plane book and it reminds me of this book. I would like to go for a ride in a peach.



Choose one of these sentences to write - you’re either like James or you’re not


  1. I think that I am like James because…I get bossed around by Olivia my sister


  1. I think that I am not like James because… I live in a house and my name is Oscar.


Extra for experts
See if you can make a connection to the world in relation to the adventures James and his friends go on :)                      my dad's brother has been on lots of planes

No comments:

Post a Comment